Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited is the global leader in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa, supplying to more than 10 countries across the continent.
In our glass container business, we are focused on markets in Africa, which are increasingly the prime regions of investment for our customers. We aim to create value for our customers by building on our position as a leading supplier of glass bottles and complementary packaging solutions in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cold End Maintenance Specialist
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- To ensure optimum engineering services are provided to Cold End section and other related areas on the production floor.
- This position also has responsibilities for availability of machine and equipment and minimal down time.
- To ensure all project activities are achieved within agreed time limits and in line with approved budget
- To repair and maintain Plant machinery & equipment such as coating & inspection machines (bottle separators, palletizers, conveyors and other related machines)
- To perform job change & set-up all Cold End & Printing machines
- To re-set inspection machines to reject challenged samples/defect bottles as requested by Quality Assurance Department
- Repair or replace devices as cylinders, sensors, worn-out or damaged electrical/electronic components or mechanical parts
- Report in detail all activities performed in his shift and fill up Cold End maintenance forms.
- Participate in plant safety, health, & environmental programs.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical Electronics Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years experience in bottle manufacturing plant
- Knowledge of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online