Applications are invited for Lighting Finance Recruitment 2021 as job vacancies open for interested and suitably qualified candidates via its Application job portal in Nigeria. Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited Application portal, Career and Job Vacancies in Nigeria is open for job applications. Apply for Lighting Finance Job Recruitment exercise which is slated to close as soon as possible.
Lighting Finance Technology Nigeria Limited is an innovative Online based organization in the business of giving out Loans and Credit facilities to deserving applicants that meet requirements for such loans via our Applications.
We are therefore inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for Lighting Finance Recruitment 2021 into the job positions below
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Oregun / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Collections officers attempt to collect payment on overdue bills by informing customers of their debt and their various options for repayment.
- When agreeable payment terms are not reached, collections officers take further action in order to collect payment on debts.
- Collections officers typically work in call center and office environments during daytime, evening, and weekend work shifts, both full- and part-time hours. Collections officers report to a direct manager or supervisor as assigned and work as part of a large team of collections officers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collections officers are hired by many types of businesses that serve a large customer base and by collections agencies, but job duties do not vary much from company to company. Core responsibilities for collections officers include:
Make Calls to Clients:
- Collections officers attempt to locate and contact clients, primarily over the phone, in order to talk with them about their debts.
- This includes calling customers at home, at work, and on their cellular phones.
Negotiate Payment Schedules:
- Collections officers speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Collections officers advise customers on their various payment options. If no payment agreement can be reached, collections officers inform customers of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts.
Maintain Customer Files:
- Collections officers keep customer files updated, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Collections officers prepare statements to be given to credit departments and banks when customers fail to meet their payment agreements or when no payment agreement can be made.
- Collections officers write letters to customers to inform them of their debts. When customers fail to meet their payment obligations and fail to make payment agreements, collections officers write letters to credit agencies, insurance companies, lawyers, and customers’ employers to collect debt without the customer’s aid.
- Collections officers answer incoming calls from customers and other individuals.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
N35,000 – N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021..
How to Apply for Lighting Finance Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Latest Job Vacancies
Finchglow Travels Procter and Gamble Recruitment 2021 Save the Children Nigeria Island Shoreline Recruitment 2021 Ultimus Holdings Limited 2021 Julius Berger Recruitment 2021 July Crossover Microfinance Bank Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2021 Roaddo Recruitment 2021 July Alert Microfinance Recruitment 2021 July