|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager, Alternative Fuels
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Operations
- Sourcing for sustainable supply of commercial and industrial combustible wastes.
- Develop and implement AF mapping – sourcing of commercial and industrial wastes
- Self-generate and qualify leads from variety of negative cost AFRs (like expired chemicals, classified documents/bills /bank notes, grains and agro-waste from food processing companies and national reserves, products from FMCGs) for which Dangote will be paid to co-process safely.
- Carry out market intelligence, investigate various product life cycle and anticipate key business development opportunities, while ensuring a sustainable market development (production, collection, disposal)
- Together with the AF Project manager and the Plant AF Champion determine if the waste can be, and how to safely co-process the waste.
- Determine the appropriate value of exchange for co-processing the negative cost waste and negotiate same to ensure maximum value is derived by Dangote for co-processing the waste.
- Constantly update the commercial and industrial waste stream, import and exchange good practices regarding waste co-processing.
- Update self with the evolution of hazardous and non-hazardous waste available globally and determine availability of same locally, depending on the prevailing manufacturing operations in various countries. Investigate and share latest co-processing options to safely dispose both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Obtain, and if not available, derive product MSDS regarding all industrial and commercial wastes to the plant team for study and analysis to determine possibility to co-process and the inherent environmental, health and safety risks.
- Carry out Risk Mapping to:
- Make the mapping: material, geo-location, distance to plant, directory, contact person, assess available quantity – per week/month, season-production capacity along the year
- Identify other consumers of this waste (Where, Who, Why, and what it is used for, if they are buying it, etc.)
- Ensure good customer orientation and excellent stakeholder management (Govt., Environmental agencies, etc.)
- Build AFR sales pipeline by developing and optimizing sales activities of commercial activities regarding AFRs
- Make daily – weekly – monthly planning and reporting of commercial activities regarding AFR
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in Economics, Environmental, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Alternative Fuels field, with minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar function/position in a cement plant.
- Knowledge of Waste management.
- Knowledge of Manufacturing processes and recoverable wastes.
- Knowledge of Materials life cycle and end of life use.
Skills and Competencies:
- Negotiating Skills.
- Marketing & Customer Service.
- Fluency in English.
- Effective Communication and Interpersonal relations.
- Numerical Analysis.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Paid Time off
- Training and Development.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online