PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client, a top player in the Agribusiness Value Chain and Consumer Goods in West and Central Africa, with special interest in Plantation, Inputs-Provision, Sourcing, Origination and Processing, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Manager
- The incumbent of the role will be responsible for the growth, distribution, sales throughout, and marketing of company products and to achieve its business objectives.
The individual will:
- Devise and implement the company’s sales and marketing strategy
- Manage the profits and losses for the key distribution products
- Deliver the local sales target for Soybean Meal, Soybean Oil and Rice
- Develop and foster sustainable and strategic partnership with key accounts & key distributors
- Develop institutional business for long term and sustainable business delivery
- Drive the sales target on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- Manage a team of regional managers and area managers for sustained business delivery
- Formulate and adhere to the sales & marketing standard operating procedures for the company.
- Minimum of 2:1 Degree from a reputable University.
- MBA from a reputable Institution or membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage.
- Between 8 -10 years of cognate experience working in a senior position with reputable bulk food / edible Oil Companies in Nigeria.
- Experience working with multinational companies in the food sector operating in Nigeria will be an added advantage
- General understanding and knowledge of the key consumer goods markets in Nigeria.
- Strong customer relationships in the FMCG Sector.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online