|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Assistant
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance.
- We are in search of young, innovative, creative and self-motivated communication talents with top-notch writing and storytelling skills, apt editorial judgement and interested in developing a career in health communications.
- Dynamic professionals with excellent and relevant experience in Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) accompanied with skills in content development and management including but not limited to documentary development, strategic videography, photography, graphics design and social media management.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its communication goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Support the communications officer to edit and format programme documents, including communication deliverables such as slides, newsletters, brochures, flyers, job aids, advertisements etc.
- Support the development and production of documents, reports and presentations according to the organization’s, communication guidelines for internal project needs and for dissemination.
- Support the communications officer in the development of effective communication tools, IEC and SBCC materials.
- Support proper branding and marking of the organization and program materials and activities as specified in the organization and/or project-specific branding and marking guidelines.
- Support writing of success stories, briefs, press releases to promote learning and lesson sharing within the organization, and with other state level partners.
- Support the documentation of key project activities through photo and videos and utilize in project communications to internal and external stakeholders.
- Compile/collate program-related photographs and videos from project states.
- support the catalogue of media content and domicile in a central repository.
- Support the development of content for the organization’s website, digital newsletters, print publications and social media sites.
- Support communications officer in the coordination and management of media coverage and stakeholder engagement at public health events.
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Media or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Experience working in the field of HIV programming is an advantage.
- Demonstrated skills in infographics, content writing and design.
- Familiarity with use of common social media platforms for promotional activities.
- Diligence, strong interpersonal skills and attention to details.
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in the use of new and emerging information and communication technologies to reach audiences effectively at scale.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. Communications Assistant COMS002 – Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.