Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Job Application Code: CS001
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc. in Communications, Marketing or any related field of study with a minimum of 3 years work experience in communications, PR, and social media management roles.
- Outstanding communication skills (oral and verbal), interpersonal skills, exceptional problem-solving skills, with the ability to resolve conflicts and make strategic recommendations are necessary.
- Working knowledge of website administration and popular social media outlets (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube) is important.
- Applicant must demonstrate the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, be innovative, vibrant, inspirational, and a charismatic communicator.
- Ability to create and write content (Blogs, articles, newsletters, mails etc.) about complex technical subjects and projects that, engages our target audience, aligns with our business goals and company’s vision, improves customer engagement, and enhances the company’s image.
- Ability to spread the company’s message (Information about products & services) through social media, website, and other online mediums and increase the company’s sales through online marketing.
- Ability to establish our online presence, create brand awareness, customer loyalty programs, customer satisfaction, and run the day-to-day social media, website, and search engine optimization audits to ensure best practices are being used.
- Ability to create communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions. Create and monitor marketing campaigns, create visual concepts for promotional activities, and coordinate with the graphics team to create engaging display ads.
- Ability to manage and respond to internal and external communication-related issues promptly.
- Ability to support HR and Admin department in the company’s recruitment process, establish and maintain strong working relationships with executives, stakeholders, and the general public.
- Ability to supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready and prepare detailed monthly media activity reports for review.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted