|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- We are recruiting a Community Manager who will oversee the day-to-day operations CcHUB’s co-working space, and create innovative & exciting methods to engage and manage the CcHUB Community.
- As a Community Manager, you are arguably one of the most important elements when creating and scaling a coworking vision.
- The Community Manager will identify and thoroughly understand the various groups of the CcHUB Community and will drive the awareness of CcHUB projects through creative, clear and compelling methods.
- Identify, launch and manage community initiatives that will keep the CcHUB community engaged.
- Develop strategies to expand & deepen the CcHUB Community.
- Manage the physical space of the community to fit the purposes & users.
- Understand & amplify the total customer experience (Create a sense of community among members).
- Produce bi-monthly reports on community trends including but not limited to data on a number of events, type of event, & the number of attendees at such events.
- Monitor & report on feedback/online reviews, and also liaise with Management to relay customer feedback and insights gained from online conversations within the community.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Create a welcoming environment: onboarding and assisting community members in a friendly, patient and professional manner.
- Maintain and monitor accurate databases across various platforms (billing, customer data etc).
- Plan monthly events, hangouts, digital engagement, workshops and seminars targeted at various community members.
- Answer, screen and forward phone calls, inquiries and requests, and handle them as appropriate.
- Work with the Administrative Team to ensure space maintenance and management of the co-working space.
An ideal applicant must also possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Level or Equivalent in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in a similar role
- A keen understanding of how to create and sustain active communities in person and online.
- An understanding of community engagement and how to meet the needs of the community.
- An understanding of tools and strategies that enhance community engagement both online and offline.
- Organisational skills to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills to engage with technical and non-technical peers.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online