Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share.
To start local manufacturing in Nigeria, our company has opened a new factory in Lagos and started its first commercial production in April, 2014 with a production capacity of 90,000 cartons (2,182.5 Metric Tonnes) per month. Our company applies the latest International food standards for food safety and quality (FSSC 22000). In production of Dogan’s Sugar Cubes, it is only used full automatic high technology European sugar processing lines with zero hand contact with the product. As main raw material, we’re only using R1 grade granulated sugar with vitamin A.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Report To: Human Resources Manager
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Purchase fuel and obtain receipts.
- Assist with loading and offloading of luggage.
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up to date on road conditions.
- Adjust route to avoid heavy traffic or road construction, as needed.
- Answer questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain interior and exterior cleanliness of the car
- Report road incidents to the management.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Ensuring that safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Report any issue that arises in respect of the vehicle to the management.
Competency & Technical Skill Requirements
- Proven experience as a Driver.
- A Valid Driver’s License (Class D).
- A clean driving record.
- Familiarity with GPS devices.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Availability and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g at rush hour)
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.