|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Mevron is a ride-hailing taxi app which provides affordable rides in Nigeria. We are a ridesharing taxi app booking that raises the bar for fast affordable rides. Day or night, Mevron’s cab drivers are incentivized to deliver higher quality, safer transportation for everyone. The app makes it easy to book taxi online, pay with a credit card, and offers the option to pay with cash.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Job Code: 1000012
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking for a Company Driver to transport riders comfortably, safely, and timely manner.
- Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning services for the vehicle, planning each route as suggested by in-app maps and traffic conditions, and managing payments.
- Ultimately, you will help us increase rider satisfaction, ensuring riders depend on us for their transportation needs.
- To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need a car; we provide drivers with our vehicles.
- Map out driving routes as suggested by GPS to determine the most suitable trip
- Pick up demand and supply growth teams from their pickup location, and drop them at their desired destinations while supporting them in the user acquisition process.
- Pick up riders from their pickup location and at the time they’ve requested.
- Ensure riders make payments through credit cards, cash, or POS terminals.
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions.
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions as needed.
- Answer riders’ questions about the area and local places of interest.
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable for all riders.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues.
- Book car wash and detailing services to maintain the interior and exterior cleanliness of the car.
- At least a Secondary School Certificate.
- Proven experience as a Driver/Ridesharing
- A valid driver’s license – at least three years
- A clean driving record.
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50).
- Familiarity with GPS devices/Google Maps.
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods.
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage.
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts.
- A polite and professional disposition.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online