|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise IT Solutions Company,Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation and Benefits Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture.
- Create and analyze job descriptions evaluations and classifications.
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget.
- Coordinates C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Designs and develops compensation policies/packages based on business goals and strategy.
- Analyses different components of the remuneration scheme in the organization and prepares reports about the internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Designs and develops different schemes of the variable remuneration (incentive schemes for the Sales.
- Functions, bonus schemes for the Back Office and Enabling functions)
- Conduct salary and labor market research to define benchmarks.
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the external compensation consulting company.
- Leads and manages compensation projects for the entire organization.
- Participates as the team member in the strategic projects and initiatives.
- Design policies to close gaps in the compensation of employees (introducing the internal equity at affordable costs).
- Trains line managers in the complex usage of different HR and Compensation policies.
- Advices top managers in taking difficult decisions in the area of compensation, benefits and motivation of employees.
- Conduct periodic audits, prepare and present reports.
- Minimum a B.Sc. Human Resources, business administration, finance or a relevant field.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have 1-2 years of experience in data analysis.
- Professional certificates in Data Analysis, or Human Resources will give an edge to interested candidates.
Skills / Competencies:
- Ability to research, compile, and interpret data in a logical format.
- Solid understanding of compensation concepts, including job analysis, market pricing, and total rewards.
- Must be comfortable communicating with a range of internal stakeholders, including senior executives.
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labour market surveys.
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online