Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a long-standing leading multinational in the electrical home appliances industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Specialist – West Africa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client needs a Compensation & Benefits Specialist to support the attraction, engagement, retention and internal mobility of high-quality talents while reducing turnover and accentuating our company’s profile as best place to work in the entire West Africa region.
- Support team lead to implements various compensation programs which involve revision, development and /or redesign of existing compensation programs aligned with global compensation philosophy.
- Develop competitive rewards structures, policies, programs and processes for country-specific Comp & Ben topics, such as salary structure, incentives, allowance, benefits, etc.
- Explain and guide managers and stakeholders, using good analysis and evaluations.
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives.
- Support the benchmarking of salary and benefits to make sure total remuneration pack-age is competitive in the global market.
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Drive and coordinate the change effort in the area of compensation and benefits.
- The coordinate year-end compensation planning process in the region.
- Provide the support of promotion, talent movements across the organization with a compensation strategy.
- Support team lead to plan, revise/redesign and implement “best in class” HR policies & programs that enable employee engagement.
- Support the implementation and control of the reward and recognition programs with respect to existing policies & programs.
- Coordinate the harmonization of policy and practices across the region.
- Consult to management and managers regarding policies & practices and compensation & benefit programs and issues.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to ensure alignment with global initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Human Resources functional areas to ensure that the programs are complimentary and meet the various needs of business units and employee groups.
- Identify potential compensation issues which affect projects and operations or cause substantial expenditure of cost, human resources and funds.
- Bachelor’s Degree / MBA or equivalent is required.
- 5+ years of Compensation & Benefits, Policy management and/or HR Services experience.
- Compensation & Benefits and/or Policy management cycle experience in large companies (3000+ employees) will be a big plus.
- Experience leading a change effort; ability to confidently convince Management while taking cognizance of local business needs.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Strong understanding and working knowledge of applicable labor & employment laws and regulations at state and national level.
- Good understanding of relevant associated laws including privacy laws.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute on a strategy; strong analytical skills, strong IT skill, project management skills, results oriented, and business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.