|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. We offer holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems appraisals, to intervening in a targeted yet comprehensive manner to address critical organizational, business and development related issues. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities – such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations and the private sector, we draw on breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems,globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor all operational processes or procedures using a compliance management system to ensure that all legal regulations and ethical standards are adhered to.
- Participate in statewide in-country internal control and compliance reviews as well as the implementation of a mitigation plan where required.
- Participate in project kickoff /closure meetings to share lessons learnt from previous projects and highlight donor guidelines.
- Support external audit and the due diligence activities
- Improve on existing procedures and the quality of internal control, based on international best practices, donors’ requirements, and results of internal & external audits.
- Promote adherence to Code of Conduct and other applicable policies.
- Participate in the investigations of any unethical practice if/where it arises within the organization.
- Provide insight on issues that could negatively impact the organization.
- Periodically perform a risk assessment of existing procedures and practices.
- Perform any other related activities as assigned by supervisor.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Law or in relation with the position.
- Candidates with CFE, CAMS and ICAN or ACCA qualification or equivalent.
- 1 – 2 years of previous work experience in Audit (external and/or internal) or Compliance.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Analytical, with an eye for detail and good interpersonal skills
- Organized, efficient and timely in managing assigned tasks
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms with exemplary ethical standards
- Experience working with international NGOs, local civil society organizations, government, bilateral and multilateral donors in a multi-cultural, politically sensitive environment is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.