|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Consultancy Services – TAAT Program External Audit
Project ID No.: P– Z1–A00–016
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Financing Agreement No: 2100155036067
Duration: The assignment shall be for six (6) weeks.
- This Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website (www.afdb.org) 16th August 2018
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is implementing the Technologies for African Agricultural Transformation (TAAT) Program, financed through a grant from the African Development Bank. IITA intends to apply part of the proceeds of the grant to facilitate payment for TAAT Program External Audit Consultancy Services, to be based in Ibadan, Nigeria at the early stage and in Cotonou, Benin towards the end of the assignment depending on the relocation schedule of the PMU, with substantial travel to several countries within sub-Saharan Africa.
- The Consultant is expected to carry out the audit in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing (ISA), as promulgated by the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB), or International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions (ISSAIs) issued by the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI) or National Auditing Standards when these have been found to be acceptable to the Bank.
- It will include such tests and controls as the auditors consider necessary under the circumstances.
- The services will include:
- Financial and procurement audit and provide audit opinion on the financial statements of the program covering Executing Agency program operations;
- The consolidated financial report;
- The separate audited financial statements from each of the other implementing agencies and
- A copy of the Management letter in respect of each set of financial statement submitted for January to December 2021, It will cover IITA and other Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research (CGIAR) implementation Centers as follows: AfricaRice, International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas (ICARDA), International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI), African Agricultural Technology Foundation (AATF), International Potato Center (CIP), International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT), International Water Management Institute (IWMI), International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT), WorldFish, International Fertilizer Development Center (IFDC) and Forum for Agricultural Research in Africa (FARA) within six (6) weeks duration.
- The detailed activities to be performed by the consultant are outlined in the Terms of Reference (ToR).
- IITA now invites eligible consulting firms to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI), including their detailed Company information. Such information must indicate the consultants’ qualifications for performing the services and may include brochures, description of assignments of similar nature in the last ten (10) years, experience in similar conditions and environment, availability of appropriate managerial and technical skills among staff related to the assignment, etc.
- Consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
- Eligibility Criteria, establishment of the shortlist and selection procedure shall be in accordance with the Procurement Policy for the Bank Group Funded Operation, October 2015 which is available on the Banks website at: https://www.afdb.org/en/projects-and-operations/procurement/new-procurement-policy
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below during office hours from 08:00-16:30.
Application Closing Date
8th April, 2022 (16.30pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Expressions of interest to the address below:
Attn: Chrysantus Akem; PhD
TAAT Program Coordinator | Program Management Unit
International Institute of Tropical Agriculture, www.iita.org
Headquarters & West Africa Hub,
PMB 5320, Oyo Road, Ibadan 200001,
Oyo State, Nigeria.
International Mailing Address:
IITA, Carolyn House, 26 Dingwall Road, Croydon, CR9
Tel: +234 2 7517472 | USA Tel: +1 201 6336094 | Fax: +44 208 7113785 | Mobile No: +234
Expressions of interest could be sent by mail to: C.Akem@cgiar.org Cc: M.A.Bakare@cgiar.org using the Title as the subject of the email.
Click here to apply online
Note: Any expression of interest received after the closing date shall be rejected.