Virtual PALyn – Our client, a Sports company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for a self-driven, detail-oriented content creator to produce high-quality outputs for our sports business.
- The content creator will update existing material, generate work, and identify new ways to reach consumers.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research and interviews to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and to promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing.
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing or a similar field.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- An understanding of SEO best practices.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to work efficiently without compromising quality or accuracy.
N90,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
18th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.