|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator / Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Purpose & Dimensions of Role
- The role will be responsible for creating original content for websites, social media, newsletters, press releases, blogs, articles and advertising and marketing materials based on the requirements of the company.
- Develop content strategy aligned with long term and short term marketing target; analyze content performance and suggest an improvement
- Writing entertaining and informative search engine optimized contents and articles on the company’s website that will drive high engagement
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platform to increase web traffic and engagement
- Develop a content calendar to ensure regular and quality content on the website and social media channels throughout the year
- Overseeing all content and updating all sections of the group’s website, including homepage and other categories
- Monitor track and document content result; analyses data, returns and customer response
- Manage all aspect of content production including campaigns, blogs, whitepaper, email marketing, imagery and videos
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, promotional concepts, style and layout
- Targeting keywords and basing articles around them
- Keeping up to date with the industry best practices and adjust the content strategy as needed
- Be conversant with trends in the social media space and create highly engaging content that aligns accordingly.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 4 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online