Fosad Consulting Limited – Our client invests in and grows brownfield healthcare assets (Hospitals, Health Insurance and Health-tech) in Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Content Developer to join our client marketing and communications team to support the development and dissemination of marketing copy across their channels.
- Content developer responsibilities include conducting thorough research and writing on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types, and developing content for our websites and social media. If you are familiar with producing online content in a timely and engaging manner and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you.
- Research industry-related topics and write compelling pieces for our channels.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services on social media.
- Prepare well-structured newsletters for communication with our clients.
- Manage content by editing and proofreading from our in-house subject matter experts.
- Coordinate with graphic designers to ensure the social media calendar is adhered to.
- Develop content management calendars across different channels.
- Monitor our social media activity.
- Promote content on social media.
- Listen and get feedback coming in through our channels.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone).
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Content Developer or, Copywriter or similar role.
- Portfolio of work.
- Familiarity with social media, how to read and write its metrics.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Hands-on experience with social media scheduling apps like Hootsuite.
- Familiarity with newsletter management apps like Mailchimp.
- Some basic design knowledge like the use of Canva will be an advantage.
- Ability to meet deadlines and adhere to content calendars.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online