Fosad Consulting LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer (Legal Background)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Content Writer’s primary responsibility is to create materials for the company’s website and other social media platforms aimed at keeping the firm’s on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Increase the Firm’s web traffic and quality client inquiries via SEO thereby keeping it engaging and interactive across all platforms.
- Develop high-quality content that is targeted, useful and up-to-date on the latest legal developments.
- Promote content on social media and identify audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
- Collaborate with colleagues to complete projects and constantly give feedback on ongoing projects to the assigned line manager.
- Assist the Firm to better educate and connect to the audience and ultimately differentiate the Firm from competitors.
- Contribute to the firm’s overall objective by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, as well as exploring opportunities to add value.
- To work with others to develop the business development department with a view to ensuring the department can spot, identify and follow through with business development opportunities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum Qualifications: Law Degree
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years preferably in a legal firm and Three (3) years as a content writer
- Proficient in the use of IT particularly Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) and SEO.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Requirements:
- A thorough understanding of search engine optimization best practices.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences being mindful of flow, readability and content.
- Possess Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Possess Excellent interpersonal skills and a proactive with a strong team-working ethos.
- Possess adequate legal commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.