Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s young audience and producing content and creative digital marketing solutions for top brands. We run news platforms and social channels and marketing and production in four countries – Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Senegal.
We are the platform leading in reach – with over 100 million users and over 100 million video views on our own channels per month. We’re also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media reach and 360 degree in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contributors Intern
- Pulse is looking for a Contributors Intern who will support the Content team to build a network of credible contributors for Pulse.
- This network will include content creators, celebrities, social media influencers, and other prominent personalities and industry experts for successful content and brand contributions & collaborations.
- The Contributors Intern is a position we’re hiring for in our Lagos office. The role will report to the Editor-in-chief.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in building and structuring a cohesive community of contributors, including partnerships with high-level/ prominent personalities.
- Help in identifying leads and recruit relevant contributors that will expand our reach and relevance across channels.
- Support in analyzing data, preparing dashboards, and generating weekly and monthly reports using effective benchmarks.
- Offer data-driven recommendations and informed, fact-based solutions that improve performance and support our overall goals.
- Represent Pulse at events and network and build relationships with social media influencers and other prominent personalities.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, industry issues, and solutions and suggest improvements and innovations to help Pulse to maintain a competitive edge
- Manage contributor communications and relationships and provide all of our partners with excellent service and support.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Great relationship building and networking skills.
- Great project management skills – comfortable with using systems such as Google Workspace.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- A lot of energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online