Erisco Foods Limited is an indigenous food product manufacturer, incorporated in Nigeria in 2004 and started operations in 2009, manufacturing Tomato Paste, Seasoning, Rice, Milk cubes and more. Erisco Foods Limited is firmly committed to producing high-quality products that combine nourishment with value pricing. As they strive to become one of Nigeria’s largest indigenous foodmanufacturers on a global scale.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Employment Type: Full-time
- Cooking and preparing a variety of fresh nutritious meals and other refreshments.
- Preparing varieties of native and continental dishes.
- Ensuring that appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the kitchen.
- Taking into account the wishes of clients when planning of menus.
- Making sure good nutritional standards are maintained when preparing meals.
- Responsible for high standards of food, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Purchase and ordering of relevant condiments, vegetable etc.
- Interested candidates should possess a minimum of SSCE / GCE / NECO or OND qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Candidate must come from Rivers, Cross Rivers or Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria.
- Must be skilled in the preparation of both native and continental dishes.
- Proven experience as a cook
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Must be available to work on weekends
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
Key Competencies and Skills:
- Food preparation
- Attention to detail
- Target driven
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Resume as one attachment in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. i.e.”Cook”.