|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on the 19th May,1993 as a Limited Liability company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matter Act cap c20LFN 2004. The bank provide Banking services to both serving and Retired Officers and men of Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institution and general banking public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance & Admin
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective, cohesive communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, social media platforms, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Responding to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Assembling a diversely skilled communications team.
- Cultivating and maintaining an environment of readiness and alertness to an awareness of company risks and threats.
- Projecting a positive company image to the public, seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinating publicity events as required.
- Managing media relations, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with journalists, and maintaining a media database.
- Managing a communications budget, maintaining records of media coverage and collating analytics and metrics.
- Ensuring quality control of all information released.
- Proficiency in design and publishing software.
- Managing conflict as it arises and escalates to management.
- Organizing internal and external events such as award ceremonies, National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise and Christmas parties, capturing events and meetings by taking photographs.
- Delivering regular reports to the management, including quarterly and annual reports.
- Organizing interviews used for publications and attending press conferences.
- Developing strong relationships with media outfits and bloggers.
- Coordinating meetings, conferences, travel arrangements.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Tertiary Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or related field.
- Must have at least 2 years working experience in a similar position with proven results.
- Masters and other Professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Understand the best practices of main social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc
- Writing skills, ability to compose engaging and accurate content
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team
- Superior time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is an asset
- Understanding of communications best practices
- Strategic thinking
- Must be resourceful and take initiative even when given minimal direction
- Must have great analytical skills
- Must possess great communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop).
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and social media platforms.
Application Closing Date
17th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online