May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost / Budget Analyst
Employment type: Full-time
- The incumbent must possess an HND / B.Sc in Accountancy or related field, be partly ICAN qualified
- Minimum of four years cognate experience in Factory Accounting / Costing and Budgets.
- The preferred candidate must possess good numerical and analytical skills in addition to excellent communication skills.
- Candidates must be computer literate with working knowledge of relevant ERP, self-disciplined, methodical and thorough in approach with ability to work cordially within a team to achieve results.
- Attractive and Negotiable.
Application Closing Date
26th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.