Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data-led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served ~35000 customers across our network of ~15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Art Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a creative Art Director who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and loves the challenge of discovering what makes consumers “click”.
- You will cooperate with a design-savvy team to devise an overall concept.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts in tandem with the copywriter
- Produce sketches, storyboards roughs to visualize ideas
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the creative team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other designers and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Manage graphic designers, set and exhibit designers, or other design staff
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
Requirements / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or related fields.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Proven working experience as Art Director
- Hands-on experience with logo design, typography, colour, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
- Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Interpersonal, time and project management, presentation, leadership, and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.