Winock is a holdings company incorporated in Nigeria to provide an ecosystem of sustainable services to micro businesses through duly registered and licensed subsidiary companies. We are inspired to provide services to micro businesses because they contribute significantly to economic sustainability and social wealth creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst Lead
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The credit analyst team lead is responsible for the proper organization of credit analyst unit, fast and reliable decision-making process, and efficient cooperation between the business and credit administration units.
- Organizes credit analysts to review and evaluate loan applications submitted by Loan Officers to identify potential risks of the borrower
- Conduct training for branch staff oncredit assessment in conjunction with HR department.
- Take partinanalyzing industry & segment riskandrecommend appropriate approval criteria.
- Involvement in product development to reflect market requirement & release to improve the company profitability & substantially.
- Cooperate with different department & work with branches to solve the operational & credit related issues
- Proper and fast redistribution of loan applications, ensuring the highest processing speed of applications.
- Assists credit analysts to verify the accuracy of information received and calculations made during the financial analysis.
- Propose changes and improvements to the existing process to achieve maximum efficiency in the decision-making process
- Evaluate the performance of loan officers and PMs in their ability to conduct proper financial analysis of potential borrowers
- Identify and report suspicious transactions and decisions to management
- Guarantee the confidentiality of processed information, both clients and institution
- Develop and enhance the Credit Reporting & Monitoring framework which meets the requirements of various external & internal stakeholders.
- Recommend for Approval or rejection of loan requests, based on credibility, financial analysis and evaluation of the loan requests
- Upload data on credit customers to the credit bureau portals every month.
- Ensure compliance with all credit policies, procedures and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Key Skills and Ccompetencies:
- Good organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience in credit underwriting of microfinance clients
- Experience in staff management
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Good time management
- Strong educational skills
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.