|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Monitoring Officer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- To emphasize and protect high Credit Quality while encouraging and increasing the Bank’s market share without compromising risk assets quality.
- Review of approved credits for quality, performance and compliance with approved terms and conditions and credit policy.
- Monitoring of special conditions in credit facilities and escalation of exceptions / non-compliance.
- Identification of deteriorating accounts for Prudential Classification and transfer to Credit Remedial/Recovery.
- Ensure that limits are monitored, incomes, fees, and maturing repayments anniversary charges are captured.
- Detection and escalation of unauthorised credits.
- Implementation of policy-driven credit related sanctions.
- Preparation of exception reports & imminent maturity reports.
- Monthly performance review of the bank’s exposure to the power sector and energy sector.
- Review of the bank’s contingent liabilities.
- Identification of warning signals and flagging likely problems before they crystallize.
- Regular rendition of weekly, monthly and quarterly exceptions reports to Group Head Credit Monitoring Head Office.
- All other activities as delegated by the Directorate Head.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative subjects (Accounting, Economics, Bus. Admin, Banking & Finance etc.)
- Post Graduate Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of banking experience out of which 5 should be in Credit Risk Management.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of Credit Risk management in banking. Possess analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online