Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resoucres (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CSR Programme Lead – Education
Employment Type: Full-time
Programme Management and Coordination:
- Identify and develop innovative programme proposals, strategies, annual work plans, implementation and monitoring process, budgets with key milestones in coordination with HOD
- Develop and manage weekly, monthly and annual activity planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all field / school activities
- Facilitate parents and community mobilization for various programme activities, meetings, negotiation, awareness campaigns and drives
- Support in needs assessment, baseline and endline reports, dissemination with different stakeholders
- Facilitate verification and validation process of programme content, e-learning tools, digital content, framework, scientifically developed methodologies, pedagogies, and teaching learning materials.
- Lead teachers’ capacity building and training activities, upskills school principals and teachers, ensure its effective implementation, create positive and motivative school environment.
- Support in measuring students’ learning outcomes, baseline and annual assessments, result analysis, report and dissemination with school teachers and other platforms, special activities with remedial and special needs students
- Facilitate parents and community mobilization for various programme activities.
- Ensure regular channels of communication with partners and key stakeholders at all levels
- Develop monitoring and evaluation process with clear milestones and timelines, adhere quality throughout the process
- Facilitate in programme review periodically for key milestones and parameters, maintaining programme MIS
- Supervise and guide programme team in planning and implantation of activities and processes
- Support documentation and reporting process including case studies, lessons learnt, areas of improvement and best practices, learning and development trends
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing programme and make recommendation for new programmes
- Coordinate with other nodal persons at various department i.e., accounts & finance, procurement and admin across locations regarding CSR programme implantation
- Support in preparing quarterly and annual budget, expenditure analysis, oversee spending and optimal utilisation of budget.
- Liaison with government departments, NGOs, other agencies and stakeholders
- Attend meetings I workshops I trainings and undertake representation of the agency where required
- Support and implement CSR initiatives as and when required at other locations
- Any other activities as desired by the management in the interest of the CSR functions.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree qualification with 15 – 20 years work experience.
- Excellent Project Cycle Management, planning, implementation, and monitoring
- Strong work ethics, integrity and sense of accountability
- Collaborative work style and value diversity
- Training and facilitation skills
- Strong Communication (both verbal and written), and documentation and report writing skill
- Empathetic, good listener and willingness to adopt and learn
- Stakeholder engagement, community mobilization and networking skills
- Practical, analytical and problem-solving abilities with creative and out of box thinking
- Result oriented, self-motivated and team worker
- Proficiency in computer and presentation skills
- Working under minimum supervision, multiple competing priorities, and ability to handle ambiguity
- Strong willingness to work with children and underprivileged communities, and desire to create positive sustainable impact on their lives.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Programme Lead – Education” as the subject of the email.