Zenith Carex was incorporated on 1st November 2002 under the 1968 Companies Acts of the Federal Republic of Nigeria under registration RC 465 705. We have, in line with our vision, already taken a frontline position in the air express industry in less than a decade since our commencement of operations. We have cut a niche as the air express company that can depend upon not only to keep with the terms of our services but more often to exceed customers’ expectations.
Zenith Carex international was established to offer unique air express mail and freight delivery services to our clients in new and innovative ways that would mark clear departure from existing methods.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Custom Clearing Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Providing sufficient support to key account coordinators and other related parties to develop client projects to extend the business with the clients
- Lead a combination of single contributors and develop all colleagues to achieve the maximum of their potential
- Ensure Zenith Carex Delivers in the line with Customer expectations for import/export customers
- Manage relationship with current customs and other government agencies and in liaison with the sales department
- Coordinate handling of files between customer service and operation units.
- Ensure operation excellence and coordination
- Ensure pro-active communication internally and externally
- Drive performance of the direct report.
- Coordinates and monitors all the Company’s freight forwarding operations activities in a cost-effective manner.
- Negotiates and quotes competitive rates promptly for freight and customs clearance jobs for vehicles, bulk cargo or containers, imports and exports, air freight Among others.
- Develops and manages relationships with relevant regulatory or external bodies or contacts such as Customs, NPA, Terminal Operators, SSS.
- Interested candidates should possess a B.Sc Degree
- At least 3 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Custom Clearing Officer Port Harcourt” as the subject of the email.