|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Engineer Intern – Services
Job number: 1135050
Profession: Consulting Services
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Internship
- At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way.
- You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology.
- The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
- Imagine yourself as a Microsoft intern. Join Microsoft today and help us innovate and shape the business of tomorrow.
- We’re a company of learn-it-alls rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you? Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available Services intern roles, including but not limited to, the role described below:
Customer Engineer Overview:
- Customer Engineers (CE) deliver unique value by supporting cross-industry customers (Enterprise, Government, Education, etc.) as technical advisors, and drive customer productivity through increased consumption of Microsoft technologies.
- Cultivates relationships and credibility through strong technical delivery, implementation, remediation, migration, and supportability.
- Develops rapport with customers and the virtual account team (VAT) to manage customer expectations and realize customer business objectives.
- Identifies trends in customer and partner technical implementations and communicates. delivery opportunities to local stakeholders.
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service.
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Currently pursuing or have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field.
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships.
- Professional certifications (SharePoint, Windows, MCITP, etc.) are desired.
- At least one year of experience with VB, C/C++/C# and/or XM.
- Displays strong stakeholder and relationship management across senior leaders, partners, and customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
- We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form
- Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions.