Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Ensure clients are attended to in a professional manner
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up with client and inhouse team to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs based on feedback collated.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Create communication template and guideline
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders.
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- HND or B.Sc in any related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in a customer service role
- Experience in the fashion industry is a plus.
- High level of professionalism
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.