Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Partner
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management
- Work with product, UAT and support teams to validate new products, new systems, and upgrades
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business
- Analysis of customer requests for prompt resolution
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers
- Review new and existing customer service contracts to identify and escalate clauses with a negative impact on customer support and relationship management
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.) as well as enterprise products
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside ES) to resolve any customer identified issue
- Knowledge of new Enterprise products and services
- Knowledge of managed Enterprise Customer base
- Confirm Quality Assurance on generated bills
- Monitor provisioning and fulfilment of customers’ orders/requests
- Enterprise Customers SLA / Contract Management
- Product, services, solutions, and systems testing for user acceptance and business process optimization
- HND / B.Sc in any Social Science field and a minimum of 4 years experience as a customer service personnel with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word
- Basic Enterprise products and services.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Customer Service Partner” as the subject of the email.