|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Prospa is a bank for Nigerian entrepreneurs. We’re building the financial operating system for African entrepreneurs and businesses. Using our intuitive and beautifully designed mobile and web application, entrepreneurs are able to manage all their business and banking in one place.
We are backed by Y Combinator, and some of the most well respected and prolific investors, builders and operators in the US, Africa and Europe like Immad Akund (CEO @ mercury.com), Microtraction and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Employment Type: Full Time
- You’ll be the go to person for delivering an outstanding customer experience, this will include a mix of user operations, support, relationship building and outreach.
Here are some things you’ll do on the job:
- Answer questions over chat, email, and telephone, social media
- Teach customers how to use our product (onsite, through written content, webinars etc)
- Translate customer needs into prioritized product development
- Deal with member support queries
- Review companies that are signing up
- Create and sustain great relationships with the companies and business owners we’re serving
- Work with engineering and product to squash bugs and improve the user experience
- You’ll need to understand how our product works in detail. Banks have a lot of moving pieces, so this is harder than it might seem.
- You’ll also need to be good with words and extremely competent.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree and /or 3+ years in customer success role.
- Consistently exercise empathy.
- Have a strong product sense.
- Communicate ideas clearly across teams.
- Be comfortable learning about companies with complex, technical products.
- Enjoy thinking about how to automate as much of your job as possible.
- Have strong organizational skills.
- Stay calm and collected while working on ten things at once.
- Feel confident talking with entrepreneurs who excel in their fields in person, over chat, or on the phone.
- Use creativity while working within difficult constraints.
- Show kindness in the face of unpleasantness (our customers generally are really great, but they can get passionate when it comes to their businesses).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online