Mevron is a ride-hailing taxi app which provides affordable rides in Nigeria. We are a ridesharing taxi app booking that raises the bar for fast affordable rides. Day or night, Mevron’s cab drivers are incentivized to deliver higher quality, safer transportation for everyone. The app makes it easy to book taxi online, pay with a credit card, and offers the option to pay with cash.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Job Code: 1000008
Location: Ado Ekiti, Ekiti
- We are looking for a customer-oriented support representative. A customer support representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- You will be at the forefront of rebuilding Mevron to be a brand known for its outstanding product and incredible customer support.
- You will deliver only the best customer support for riders and partner drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, zendesk, instant messaging, and phone.
- Be the charming, natural problem-solver our customers will love.
- You understand them and will do your best to reach the resolution needed.
- You will cause riders to continue riding and partner drivers to continue operating on the platform.
- You will also be the reason that customers will rave about the brand and will advocate for us to get more people to be users of the app.
- Be goal-oriented, not only for the company and for our vision but also for your career.
- As you grow within the organization, you will proactively share how you think we could improve the way we do things and drive these changes – after all, in Mevron, we adopt new insights and constant change.
- Respond to account takeover and fraud-related concerns via email/phone
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities by the end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Raise concerns/issues to ensure better management of customer experience
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer support team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, and follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Work experience in a high-energy, productive environment
- Excellence in both written and spoken English
- Outstanding comprehension and writing skills
- High proficiency in using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their actual issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- A desire to work on different shifts, totaling 40 hours per week, including weekends, holidays, and weekly evening shifts
- Willing to be moved from periodically to other projects and accounts or where the business needs them
- Proficient in English (Oral & Written).
- A Bachelor’s Degree from any field is preferred but not a requirement
- 1+ years of total work experience in a high-growth, productive, constantly changing environment
- Work experience in customer-centric industries (ex., Ride-sharing, Hotels, airlines, banking) is preferred
- Extensive experience dealing with different markets (countries) and having a good understanding of cultural differences is preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online