Neulogic Solutions Limited is a young dynamic and innovative software development company providing scalable, robust applications and Technology Services to business community in Nigeria and Africa. We have grown into a successful company with our flagship product for the Stockbroking / Equity Market, Wealth Management for the Investment Banking, Savings & Loans, Trust Management and our scalable real-time online Customer Portal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
- Customer Support Specialist responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions and guiding product users through features and functionalities.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support to clients.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report issues to appropriate department
- Update team members with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our technical, Sales and Marketing teams
- B.Sc. Degree in Information Technology or relevant Diploma
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.