|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
UnoCasa Limited – Our client provides digital tools and best-practices that help you run your community efficiently and sustainably. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support (Success) Executive / Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We need a Customer Support (Success) Executive / Manager who will be the primary interface between the company and her clients and aim to help them maximize benefits from the system.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Be the first line of support for the resolution of customer requests or complaints
- Conduct periodic Customer Satisfaction and Quality Assurance surveys with customers and provide feedback to management
- CSM would have oversight responsibilities for the CS team and liaise with management on issues that impact the team
- Frequently monitor Customer Support Groups for support requests or issues
- Maintain cordial relations with customer representatives and a pleasant working environment within the team.
- Notify and communicate customers of the following:
- New features and updates
- Trainings or similar interventions
- Planned and unplanned system maintenance
- Any other matters of concern
- Plan the standardization of service delivery and training
Educational Qualification & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Microsoft Office qualification (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Ms Project)
- Ability to multitask and manage conflicting demands
- Comfortable working with technology
- Team Player
- Competency with the use of Office Tools (word processors, spreadsheets.)
- Curious and self-directed /self-motivated worker
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication (oral and written) skills
- Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Possess good product knowledge to enhance quality of interventions and feedback to the customer
N100,000 – N250,00 / Month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.