|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
J-Six Group is a reputable company with subsidiaries in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR), Agriculture, Trading and Logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Cafe Attendant
Location: Abijo (Ibeju-Lekki), Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Help customers with the use of computers, applications and internet usage.
- Respond to customers who encounter error messages while accessing websites, emailing or downloading content.
- Track customers’ time and charges at computer terminals and keep daily records.
- Clean computer areas and tables and keep the premises neat and tidy.
- Operate the various printing machinery in the cybercafé including photocopier, laminating machine andprinters
- Learn and operate various equipment in the media centers – photo and video equipment, software.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Intercultural communication skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Professionalism and reliability
- Prior experience is required.
Monthly Net Salary
N25,000 with staff lunch.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.