Cyberfleet Integrated Limited Recruitment 2021 is ongoing as vacancy opens for interested and suitably qualified candidates. Apply for Cyberfleet Integrated Limited Job Recruitment which closes immediately the specified application deadline elapses.
Cyberfleet Integrated Limited is a fast growing IT and networking company churning out innovative products and solutions tailored to the client’s specifics. The drive behind the establishment of this company was to bridge the widening gap that exists in internet connectivity among residents on campus and develop path-breaking campus solutions that consolidates the interaction between students and lecturers which birthed klasconnect – a proprietary solution of the company aimed at creating a learning ecosystem across campuses in Nigeria. Our major sphere of operation is the Edutech industry where we hope to leverage our range of services to redefine the approach, pattern and ease of learning.
Applications are therefore invited from suitably qualified candidates for Cyberfleet Integrated Limited Recruitment 2021 into the positons below
Job Title: Software Engineering Intern (Back-end)
- Cyberfleet Integrated Limited is in need of Software Engineering Interns (Front end and Back end) for her Learning Management Software- Klasconnect. Our ideal candidate would be one who is ready to learn, easy to access remotely, and has good verbal communication, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for server-side web application logic.
- Write web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end engineers with server-side logic.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with the development team to spin up updates on Klasconnect instances.
- Provide second level support to Klasconnect users.
- Intending or current Corps Members with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Electrical, Computer, and Systems Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 months programming experience.
- Basic understanding of MySQL
- Experience with Git.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Vue JS, or React JS is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply for Cyberfleet Integrated Limited Recruitment 2021
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online