|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
At Infinion Technologies, we design productivity boosting solutions aimed at delivering business value and making infrastructure and applications available to enterprises. We are a technology and business solutions Company established with the objective of providing world class solutions to Enterprise Businesses. We seek to offer individuals and organizations sublime services to improve operational efficiency. As a certified Microsoft Partner, we never lose sight of the role we play in helping businesses automate their processes and solve their problems in the local and international community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Job Type: Full time
- Responsible for the thorough documentations of implementations, via technical documentation and run books
- Responsible for input and feedback on security architectures
- Apply adept understanding and experience with systems automation platforms and technologies
- Partake in efforts that shape the organization’s security policies and standards for use in cloud environments
- Contributes to the design, development, and testing of hardware, software, and cloud-based systems to ensure they are protected against cyber threats.
- Reviews existing system design and architecture and makes security-related recommendations.
- Assists in responding to internal and external compliance audits, data requests, penetration tests, and vulnerability assessments.
- Monitors and analyzes threat intelligence feeds and industry news and events to keep abreast of current and emerging security trends, vulnerabilities, and threats.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers
- Direct and influence multi-disciplinary teams in implementing and operating Cyber Security controls
- Proactively secure Microsoft 365 enterprise and hybrid environments,
- Implement and manage security and compliance solutions,
- Respond to threats and enforce data governance.
- Implement platform protection
- Implement security controls and threat protection,
- Manage identity and access, protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Collaborate with application developers and database administrators to deliver creative solutions to difficult technology challenges and business requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise on information security architecture and systems engineering to other IT and business teams
- Execute security architectures for cloud cloud/hybrid systems
- Responsible for automating security controls, data and processes to provide improved metrics and operational support
Requisite Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or a related field
- Must be a certified Cybersecurity professional
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Work experience – Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in the technology industry is key.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.