Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with governments, businesses, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing challenges. With a team of more than 3,000 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of over 35,000 experts, we help improve economies, societies and, most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst – IHP
Job Ref.: req11546
Location: Bagudo, Kebbi
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium seeks a Data Analyst for the five-year, USAID-funded Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) – Task Order 4 – Bagudo.
- The goal of IHP is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality PHC services.
- The purpose of Task Order 4 is to implement priority primary health interventions in Kebbi state to strengthen the state government area (LGA), and ward level health systems.
- The objectives of the program are a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care (PHC) services b) improve access to PHC services; and c) increase quality of PHC services. Strong engagement and collaboration with state government is expected throughout the program.
- Task Order 4 will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state.
- USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with other Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for PHC services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities.
- The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
- The Data Analyst shall be based at Bagudo Local Government Authority.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- The Data Analyst will have some experience and up-to-date knowledge and skills in M&E and MIS for health systems and healthcare provision.
- S/he must be familiar with the HMIS data context at the State level and working with health facilities and LGA for data collection, reporting and use.
- S/he should have experience with USAID / International donor programs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Demography, Statistics, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health Information Management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 year of working in M&E / HMIS for public health.
- Experience in using NHMIS Tools and DHIS2
- Competency in MS Word and Excel.
- Good oral and / or written communication skills
- Experience in facilitation of training workshops and onsite mentoring of health workers
- Fluent in English (written and oral communication) and Hausa.
- We define Safeguarding as “the preventative action taken by Palladium to protect our people, clients and the communities we work with from harm”.
- We are committed to ensuring that all children and adults who come into contact with Palladium are treated with respect and are free from abuse.
- All successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced selection process including safeguarding-focused interviews and a rigorous due diligence process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Should you require any adjustments or accommodations to be made due to a disability or you are a neurodivergent individual or any other circumstance, please email our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org