|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Malaria Consortium is one of the world’s leading non-profit organisations specialising in the comprehensive prevention, control and treatment of malaria and other communicable diseases among vulnerable and under privileged populations. We increasingly find our work on malaria can be effectively integrated with other similar public health interventions for greater impact and therefore expanded our remit to include child health and neglected tropical disease interventions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Collector – Lead Mothers Quantitative Study
Timeline for activities: December, 2021
Total TA Days: 10-days
Purpose / Scope of the Assignment
- The purpose of this terms of reference (ToR) is to engage 20 quantitative data collectors who will support the Seasonal Malaria Chemoprevention (SMC) research team for quantitative data collection for the LM study.
- There will be trainings on the study design, methodology and data collection tools as well as research ethics.
- RAs will also be trained on Malaria Consortium COVID-19 safety measures during research conduct.
- Data collectors and their supervisors will work with the SMC research team to conduct quantitative data collection for an estimated period of 5 days each for ‘before’ and ‘after’ surveys to address objective 5 of the LM study.
- Twenty data collectors (10 teams consisting of two persons per team) will be required to attend trainings for quantitative data collection and subsequently collect quantitative data during ‘before’ and ‘after’ surveys to address objective 5 of the LM study.
- Preferably data collectors who have previous experience conducting quantitative data collection will be engaged, trained and used for the data collection process.
- Attend training on data collection and survey methods conducted by supervisors and the SMC research team.
- Conduct interviews in selected households using SurveyCTO
- Upload data on the SurveyCTO platform to server.
- Dataset of completed interviews submitted
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Degree (B.Sc / HND) in Social Sciences and health-related discipline.
- 1 – 2 years experience
- Experience in conducting public health research, particularly data collection
- Experience in the use of modern technology in research – use of phone for data collection
- Ability to speak local language (Hausa)
- Familiarity with and respect for the tradition and culture of the locality
- Familiarity with terrain of the locality
- Should be female
- Ability to give attention to details
- Must not be a staff of Government at any level and in any Ministry.
- Must not be part of SMC personnel in whatever capacity (National, State, LGA, HFW, CHW, TA or LM).
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online