|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Scientist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the skills of a data science specialist with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of predictive and prescriptive analytics projects/solutions.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for supporting through administration and model update development (where necessary) of some existing inhouse solutions.
- Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role. Specifically, the developer role will include.
- Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
- Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
- Model/solution development, deployment and support.
- User guides/manual development.
- User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other social science programs such as Economics.
- 3 – 4 years practical experience in Business Intelligence, Predictive & Prescriptive Analytics model development.
- Expertise and hands on experience with programming languages/technologies such as Python, Oracle PL/SQL and generally working with data on different relational and non-relational Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Expertise and hands on experience with different machine learning libraries/algorithms such as pandas, mathplotlib, Regression analysis, K-Nearest Neighbor (KNN), Deep Learning using Keras and Tensor flow etc.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) as it applies to Python.
- Excellent data visualization skills using Microsoft Power BI and Tableau.
- Knowledge of Flask, Django and any workflow Python framework.
- Knowledge of relational database (Oracle & MySQL).
- Knowledge in other database systems (e.g. MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
- Experience in GIT is an added advantage.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
- Good problem solving and logical thinking skills (ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions).
- Good Communication skills.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units (multitenancy).
Application Closing Date
24th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.