Imperotechne Limited – We are an Information Technology Consultancy & Solutions providing firm. We develop enterprise level products and our solutions are tailored towards the fulfillment of Enterprise Architecture.
Impero Techne Ltd was incorporated in 2019 by a group of highly experienced Information Technology experts with its key founding members having a combined experience of 43 years. The Impero Techne team have their core experience profiles in the ICT, Fintech, Energy, Education and Health sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Developer (Internship / Graduate Trainee)
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: The program is a 1 – year internship and 3 years of full time with Imperotechne or 1 year Internship only depending on your choice.
Resumption Date: August 17 or 24th August 2021.
- Design and develop SQL/B.I. database solutions
- Work with business analysts/project managers to determine project requirements
- Contribute to optimizing global data aggregation and data analysis processes
- Develop testable code and unit tests for assigned tasks
- Complete project tasks and non-project tasks with minimal supervision
- Identify and design solutions to problems within a given database system and architecture
- Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
Our Database Intern will be Able to:
- Participate in the design and implementation of physical databases
- Participate in the evaluation and recommendations on Database Platform software, and supporting software.
- Research, analyze and recommend database configuration changes to ensure data integrity, stability and performance.
- Create and maintain problem resolution documentation using approved software tools and policies.
- Participate in the definition and execution of data management processes and procedures relative to physical database management.
- Monitor the integrity, performance, and stability of the databases they are assigned and provides appropriate written and verbal reports.
- Design, implement, document, and execute backup and recovery plans for all assigned databases according to corporate standards.
- Create, Update and Revise any database administration documentation according to internal policies and procedures.
- Apply changes to Development, Testing, and Production environments within the agreed-upon SLA window.
- Some experience with SQL / Database development
- Some experience writing and troubleshooting T-SQL, relational databases
- Passion for process improvement and creating great data solutions
- Knowledge of good database and query design
- Strong interpersonal communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and follow through on projects.
- The candidates must have a good laptop minimum of Core I5, Ram 8GBand 500GB Hard Drive.
- The Candidates must be active learners willing to dedicate work and non-work hours to learn.
Benefits of Joining Imperotechne Internship.
- The program is a 1-year internship and 3 years of work with Imperotechne.
- Salary: N20,000 – increasing every 3 months.
- Gross Pay Structure from Year 1 to 4 years is N12,030,000
- HMO Benefits will commence after 6 months of confirmation.
- Loyalty Bonus of 1,000,000 giving to you at the end of year 4
- Pension commences in year 2
- The company will remit your tax for the next two years.
- The company supports continuous improvement, therefore will provide Books, Udemy, Pluralsight, and LinkedIn Learning Account as well as courses for you to undergo
- Salary Paid on the Net without deductions.
- Gratuity After 25 years of joining the company
- Salary Schedule for the next 4 years.
Appendix II: Remuneration
|2||October – December||2021|
|3||January – March||2021|
|4||April – June||2022|
|6||October – December||2022|
|7||January – June||2022|
|8||July – December||2023|
|9||January – June||2024|
|10||July – December||2024|
|11||January – June||2025|
|12||July – December||2025 + BonusN1,500,000|
Tax Deduction = August, 2023
Pension Deduction = August 2023.
Note: However, kindly note you can choose the option for us to train you for just 1 year and we pay you a fixed salary of N30,000 without any of the Benefits outlined at the top as it is meant for the 4 years Program(1-year Internship and 3 years Full-Time Job).
Application Closing Date
21 August, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter, Resume, and Portfolio in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.