|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alert Microfinance bank is a leading financial service provider with core mandate of providing affordable, flexible financial and non-financial services to micro-entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
- Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
- Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
- Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
- Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
- Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
- Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
- Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
- Controlling budgets and expenditure.
- Researching on factors influencing business performance.
- Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
- Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
- Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or HND in Accounts and Finance
- Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Deputy Finance Manager is a must
- Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
- Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrates ability to identify problems.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Deputy Finance Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.