|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy State Manager (Sales)
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kaduna, Kano and Kogi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the activities of the Sales Managers & Sales Assistants
- Onboarding and managing key merchants in the identified sectors in their locality
- Hit sales quotas, coordinate sales assistants to ensure they prospect and onboard businesses
- Design and ensure implementation of scalable sales strategy for their team member
- Follow up with sales assistant to ensure active and inactive business partners are visited and if need be mobilize retrieval of POS from inactive business partners
- Recruit, onboard and train sales assistants and continuously improve sales processes
- Ensure sales assistant are meet up target
- Actively collate report from sales assistant and give same to the superior
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-6 years of experience in Similar field
- Management skills
- Leadership and relationship management skills are required.
- Sectors include FMCGs, Betting, Markets, Chain Structured Businesses and Health & Pharmaceuticals.
NGN 300,000 / Month (KPI bonus available)
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online