|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy State Program Manager
Job Code: SPM001KD
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all
- Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the management and coordination of CIHP’s program activities in Kaduna.
- Provide technical oversight to the implementation of QA/ QI interventions across all supported health facilities and communities.
- Provide technical assistance to enhance synergy between CIHP’s programs and those of the State Clinical Mentors.
- Coordinate all capacity building activities for HCW and complementary HRH at the health facilities and communities.
- Undertake regular monitoring visits to health facilities and communities as necessary.
- Coordinate the effective implementation of services under the sub-contract agreements with the supported facilities and community-based organizations.
- Assist with individual and site work planning and state strategic planning.
- Oversee technical assistance and capacity strengthening activities in HIV for staff and partner organizations to enhance program quality and impact.
- Oversee the identification, assessment and strengthening of partnerships relevant to HIV and HSS and the appropriate application of partnership concepts, tools and approaches.
- Ensure timely and appropriate project expenditures in line with financial plans, and efficient use and stewardship of project material sources.
- Perform any other duties assigned by supervisor
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Public Health or related field.
- At least 8 years post qualification work experience including at least 5 years working in HIV/AIDS programming, health service delivery and community health.
- Experience in managing moderately complex health projects and engaging multiple stakeholders.
- Experience engaging with government departments, civil society and other partner organizations.
- Staff management experience and abilities that are conducive to a learning environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound judgment and offer innovative solutions.
- Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and externally.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented, and results-oriented.
Application Closing Date
9th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME e.g. “Deputy State Program Manager – SPM001KD – Kaduna – ADESUWA NWACHUKWU”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Qualified Locals and residents of this location are encouraged to apply.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival, and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.