PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Designer – Senior Associate
Job ID: 399243WD
Management Level: Senior Associate
Local Specialism: IFS – Clients & Markets
Line of Service: Internal Firm Services
Travel Requirements: Up to 20%
Job Description & Summary
- A career in Sales and Marketing will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm.
- You’ll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC’s brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
- Our team is a client focused group that is responsible for positioning the PwC brand and driving long term growth.
- You’ll work with sales and marketing teams to drive consistency in executing our client relationship, and business development strategy, as well as driving our sales framework to help deliver value on key business initiatives.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
- To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework.
- It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media.
- Keeping clients up to date, listening to and acting on feedback, and explaining the rationale behind design decisions.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Create and design various materials for digital and print.
- Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts.
- Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
- Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
- Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company.
- Work with a wide range of media and design software.
- Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines.
- Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions in a timely manner.
- Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Implement feedback and changes whenever possible.
- Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Keep up to date with design trends and software.
- Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in a creative field.
- Proven 4 – 5 years creative designing experience.
- Proficiency in programs such as Adobe Suite, Corel, Figma e.t.c.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay keen attention to detail.
- Portfolio of work with a wide range of creative projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with web technologies.
- Knowledge of multimedia, layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and web.
- Experience with both print and digital media.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online