Conclase Consulting – Our goal is to serve as your technology partner with a focus on providing solutions. We use a consultative approach to evaluate your business and technology needs and then advise on the best solutions for your current and future needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DevOps Developer
Location: Ikeja Lagos
- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces.
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible.
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis.
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Mentoring and guiding the team members.
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs.
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer.
- Experience working on Linux based infrastructure.
- Excellent understanding of Ruby, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo.
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 2 – 10 years work experience.
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services.
- Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.