eHealth Africa designs and implements data-driven solutions and technologies to improve health systems for and with local communities. eHA’s technology works in low connectivity settings and uses data to drive decision-making by local governments and partner agencies to get optimum results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Devops Intern
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
- We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience, collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT team members to manage code releases.
- Deploy product updates and fixes
- Identify production issues and implement integrations that meet customer needs.
- Execute and automate operational processes fast, accurately and securely.
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
- Develop scripts to automate visualization
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Continuously analyse system performance in production, troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Developing and driving real time monitoring solutions that provide visibility into site health and key performance indicators.
- Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Skill in DB Administration, Capacity Management, Availability Management, Systems Design and Integration, Systems Security
- Expertise in Linux and Windows operating systems and Shell scripting.
- Technical experience working with cloud technologies.
Experience & Skills:
- Working knowledge of databases
- Working understanding of Load balancing technologies
- Working understanding of IT service management
- Experience with Chef, Puppet or Ansible, automating all aspects of system and server
- Team work, problem solving attitude, decision making, customer orientation.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Please also select “Student / NYSC / PreNYSC” as your category while filling your application
- Students studying a relevant course & in Abuja, current & prospective NYSC corp members in Abuja only are welcome to apply.