CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Communications Associate
Employment Type: Full-Time
Role Purpose Statement:
- To oversee and manage all the company’s digital accounts and consistently measure performance analytics.
- The Digital Communications Associate will oversee the planning and implementation of digital marketing initiatives that drive overall awareness, reach, and growth.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all digital marketing communications requests.
- Identify stakeholders’ needs and gaps and develop new and innovative ideas to fill these gaps.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase digital presence and reach for different projects.
- Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms and identify trends and insights to optimize communications performance.
- Analyze communication strategies, identify strategic weaknesses, and make recommendations for improvements
- Plan and implement digital campaigns to build communities online.
- Interact with stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts and identify trends in customer interactions.
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for campaigns, such as targets for conversion, and measure a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
- Create reports to track the company’s growth across digital platforms.
- Collaborate to create well-structured content, meeting deadlines and following style specifications for online and print publications.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key account stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful implementation of strategies according to customer needs and objectives.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Communications Lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Business Management, or relevant field with 5 years’ experience
- Solid experience with CRM, digital marketing, and social media software
- Well-developed organizational, IT and administrative skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Experience delivering solutions to digital marketing communication needs.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Ability to research and understand complex subject matters to produce succinct, engaging copy for different audiences.
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative within set guidelines and as part of a team.
- The ability to build relationships and influence others based on sound professional knowledge.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online