|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Employment Type: Full Time
Industry: Financial Services
- The aim for a position and function is to improve to chart our narrative and share our incredible stories!
- As a digital marketer, you will craft both a vision for and execute on a strategic communication plan that is aligned with the growth of the business, our industry as a whole, our company milestones, community, and product launches.
- The Director will serve as the creative architect for all internal and external Communications and will manage the work of the Communications Team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Optimize our digital marketing campaigns for the best possible targeting in order to grow and expand our pool of leads.
- Customer analysis: Looking at the history/behavior of our past customers to draw up customer personas.
- Channel analyses: the digital marketer will explore all the potential channels available to us, including our offline cannels and draw up a scale, from strongest (in terms of number of potential customers on the channel, cost of using the channel and ease of implementation) as well as exploring the possible synergy between channels
- Channel setup: the digital marketer will assist with setting up our channels to the best utility possible; collaborating with the in-house team to create a content calendar
- Funnel set-up: Using information from our customer analysis, and working with the in-house team, the digital marketer will chart the client journey and define such things as the lifetime value of a customer, and the cost of acquiring a customer, and set up the best route to maximize results and minimize acquisition costs.
- Iteration: This cycle will then be kept in constant optimization using real-time learnings from the data collected using analytical tools.
- Work with internal stakeholders to create and plan a variety of campaigns across a range of digital channels.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, manage and maintain updates for keyword lists and provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Generate detailed analysis and reports of campaigns, providing reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, conversion tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Analyze and maximize ROI for monthly allocated pay per click budget, and allocate budget for.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online