|Before You Continue, Checkout:|
|Graduate & Non-graduate Jobs in Nigeria Today|
|Jobs in Lagos||Jobs in Abuja||Jobs in Rivers|
|SSCE Jobs||OND Jobs||NCE Jobs|
|HND Jobs||Bsc Jobs||Msc Jobs|
|MBA Jobs||Phd Jobs||FSLC Jobs|
|Remote Jobs||Engineering Jobs||Oil & Gas Jobs|
FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services, and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design and oversee all aspects of the digital marketing department including marketing database, email marketing, display of advertising campaigns, content creation, etc.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage the social media platforms by posting content on all social media pages.
- Prepare accurate reports on all marketing campaigns and overall performance.
- Coordinate with the advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that can boost the traffic on the company website, and boost the target audience.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects to improve the business.
Skills / Requirements
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- A solid understanding of SEO, SEM, email marketing platforms ( E.G: Mailchimp)is required.
- Highly creative and innovative mindset.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Ability to multitask and work with little or no supervision
- Strong knowledge and experience in google analytics and ability to analyze data
- Strong knowledge and experience in paid adverts
- Must possess excellent storytelling skills
- Ability to adapt fast
- Must be a strategic thinker.
- Proximity to lekki is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online