Beacongate Limited – Our client, a Fintech Company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Opebi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Experience Level: Senior
- We looking for hands-on digital marketing person with the technical knowledge of implementing one or more digital marketing disciplines to a high standard, while also being also being able to source and coordinate the work of external marketing freelancers / agencies.
- As a key objective, you will be required to design our automated sales process across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search etc.).
- Digital Marketing, Social Marketing, Website Merchandising and Administration, Content Creating, Digital Development, Email Marketing
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Monitor and report web statistics on stages of the customer lifecycle Requirements
- Responsible for developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies to generate interest in company products and services. Also developing and maintaining written, graphic and video content via marketing technologies and social media.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presence
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content (clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, blogs)
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Hiring of third party graphic designers, web designers, videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- You will have at least 2 years experience designing and implementing successful automated sales process across all digital channels (website, mobile app store, social media, search etc.)
- You have at least 2+ years of success in a similar commercial role
- World class analytical skills and an understanding of financial concepts
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Deliver new business lines / products
- Ability to see and unlock new business opportunities with measurable impact to company objectives
- You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Demonstrable experience in one of the following disciplines SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns, affiliate marketing, introducer programmes, and PPC
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that deliver positive ROI
- Some experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Basic understanding of A/B and multivariate experiments
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics and other Webmaster Tools)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns is advantageous
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field is a bonus
- se Google Analytics, Google AdWords Skills and experience needed:
- 3 – 5 Years Experience in Marketing, with previous digital marketing specialist background in B2B start up environment (ideally tech / fintech / finance)
- Ideally Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- Experience with SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, social media and content management
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.